about Y-Not Design
Y-Not Design & Manufacturing specializes in the global procurement of custom-made gift products. Y-Not designs and manufactures innovative products for companies who recognize the need to develop and maintain a distinctive image for a loyal customer base and employee engagement. Y-Not is HUB certified, minority, and woman-owned. We have been in the same manufacturing and service business for over 25 years and have a track record of delivering uniquely designed products of the highest quality and delivered on time. What our customers love about us is that they can track their products to the manufacturer. Our differentiators and 5 core strengths include, Quality & Safety, 1st, Customer Service, Best Pricing, Global Supply & Key Performance Metrics. Our customer base includes many of the Fortune 1,000 brands such as Google, Coca Cola, and Norwegian Cruise Line to name a few.
Y-Not Design provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Sales team expansion – Now Hiring in South Florida, New York, and New Jersey.
Come join our team!
If you are looking to sell SERVICE, more than just a product then apply now to Y-Not Design & Manufacturing. We believe customer relationships are the most important part of providing the right product to them.
Y-Not Design specialized in the global procurement of custom-made product and raw materials. We take an innovative design approach to our products that extend our customer’s brands.
To complete the application process:
- Submit your application / resume via this site
- Later you will be asked to complete two quick assessments. Ensure your email is listed on your application / resume.
More about the job:
- Responsible for building rapport and strong respected relationships with existing and new customers
- Generate new product sales on an ongoing basis with new and existing customers
- Primary focus in the Florida region
- Travel varies locally and or same day travel
- Full time – both salary $4-5k a month and uncapped commission
- Typical office hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Hybrid work
- Enterprise & B2B sales
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager and or DOS
- IRA – 3% company match. Medical, Dental, Vision – company plan with a 70% paid by company for employee, Paid time off
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Must have 8+ years of experience in a sales position with a proven and successful track record in building rapport, selling products to existing and new customers – building your own book of business.